WELCOME TO OUR STORE
TO OUR STORE
SWITCH PRESSURE SWITCH SUCHOBIEG OPC-59 OMNIGENA
SWITCH PRESSURE SWITCH DRY CIRCUIT OPC-59
This controller is an electronic device used to control the pump. It controls the pump by examining changes in pressure levels in the pipeline and the flow of water through the pipeline. Thanks to the possibility of adjusting the on/off pressure by the user, the device fully replaces traditional pressure switches. The device also protects against dry-running.
A built-in check valve protects the system against water returning to the pump. The pressure gauge with marked on and off levels allows accurate and simple adjustment of the device according to the user's needs. The device has the ability to work with a hydrophore tank and without it.
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Supply current frequencies: 50/60 Hz
- Max. power controlled current consumption pump 10b
- Max. current consumption of controlled pump 10A
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Turn-in pressure range 0-6 bar
- Break-off pressure range 2-10 bar
- Connectors: G1