WELCOME TO OUR STORE
TO OUR STORE
OPENTHERM I-2 PLUS TECH INSTALLATION DRIVER
CONTROLLER FOR OPENTHERM I-2 PLUS TECH INSTALLATION
- The controller is designed to operate 2 actuators of mixing valves.
- It has a high-resolution LCD display on which all installation parameters are shown.
- Possibility to connect 2 heat sources
- The possibility of controlling an additional device, e.g. additional pumps on circuits without valves, lighting or a lawn sprinkler, etc.
- OpenTherm Communication
The i-2 PLUS controller is equipped with an OpenTherm communication connector.
Through its communication, the controller can change the set temperature of the heating device, change the DHW temperature, read the current operating parameters or signal alarm states.
The controller works in the OpenTherm+ ver.4.0 standard.
Functions performed by the controller:
- smooth control of two mixing valves
- possibility to control the parameters of the heating device thanks to OpenTherm communication (compatibility up to version 4.0)
- DHW pump control
- Return temperature protection
- Weather control and weekly control
- two outputs 0-10V
- two voltage-free outputs configurable
- two configurable voltage outputs
- boiler cascade control (binary signals)
- Cooperation with three binary peace regulators
- cooperation with 3 room regulators with RI-1 communication
- cooperation with the room regulator with RS communication
- possibility of connecting the ST-505 module or WIFI RS - management via eModule
- Possibility to control two additional valves with additional modules I-1M or I-1
- possibility of software update via USB port
Customize the screen to your needs, visualize your layout on the controller diagram:
- 2 circuits - circuit with mixing valve and direct circuit
- 2 circuits - two circuits with mixing valves
- 3 circuits - circuit with mixing valve, direct circuit and DHW
- Power supply V 230V/50Hz +/ - 10%
- Maximum driver power consumption 10 W
- Ambient temperature : 5÷50 °C
- Sensor temperature resistance -30÷99 °C
- Fuse insert 6.3 A
- Temperature setting range 8÷90 °C
- Load at each output 0.5 A
- large, 4.3" color LCD touch screen
- DHW sensor
- external sensor
- valve temperature sensors
- return temperature and boiler temperature sensors
- housing made of high quality materials resistant to high and low temperatures