WELCOME TO OUR STORE
TO OUR STORE
CIRCULATION PUMP 32-60 180 FOR CENTRAL HEATING BOILER OMIS OMNIGENA
CIRCULATION PUMP FOR CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM OMIS 32-60 /180
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- adjustable speed (3 ranges)
- Quiet operation
- standard mounting dimensions of nozzles
- Robust construction
- Easy to use
OMIS series pumps are designed for pumping drinking water, they can operate in water circuits in which the water temperature must not exceed 120 ° C and can not be lower than 5 ° C.
Pumps must not operate in water circuits or in circuits containing water with glycol in which solid impurities may be present (e.g. pieces of rust, limescale).
It is recommended to mount the OMIS pump on the return pipeline, i.e. upstream of the manifold. Ball valves should be installed immediately before and after the pump to enable possible disassembly and maintenance of the pump without emptying the heating medium of the heating system.
The pump must be so mounted that:
· The required water flow was consistent with the arrow shown on the pump body
· The pump axis must always be mounted horizontally. Setting the pump axis in a different position will lead to premature wear of the bearings and blockage of the pump,
· The power box cannot be placed under the pump, any condensed water from the engine housing can flood the electrical connections, which will lead to a failure, pump failure caused by flooding of the junction box is not subject to warranty repair.
· The room in which the pump will be mounted must be roofed and not damp,
· The pump should be easily accessible for maintenance and venting.
Before commissioning, make sure that the installation is filled with water or water with glycol The pump must not run "dry" without water or water with glycol. "Dry" work will lead to the destruction of the pump. To start the pump, set the speed to the highest (fastest) gear III, unscrew the breather screw located on the rear wall of the engine and turn on the pump. If water flows out of the pump without particles of air, it means that the system is vented.
PUMP OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
The device needs to be checked only during the first start-up or after a longer stop (e.g. before the heating season). After a long stop or at the first start, check that the motor shaft is not blocked. This should be done as follows: unscrew the vent screw. In the resulting hole will be visible the end of the roller with a transverse incision. Using a flat screwdriver, the shaft must be twisted in the direction shown on the pump housing. After carrying out these operations, tighten the breather screw and start the pump in the highest third gear.
For the full procedure for installing and maintaining the pump, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the unit.
Cast iron pump housing, noryl impeller, ceramic shaft
|Manufacturer's code||OMIS 32-60/180|