WELCOME TO OUR STORE
TO OUR STORE
CIRCULATION PUMP FOR CENTRAL HEATING MAGI2 25-80/180 IBO
ENERGY-SAVING CIRCULATION PUMP MAGI2 25-80 180
The circulation pump of the MAGI2 series is mainly used for water circulation in central heating boiler systems of domestic installations.
The pump control panel is located on top of the motor, which facilitates operation by the user.
The pump comes with a set of screws with gaskets along with an adapter for connecting the wire and a cable.
Best suited for the following systems:
- Constant temperature heating system with variable flow
- Variable pipeline temperature heating system
- Heating system
- Air conditioning system
- Industrial circulation system
- Home CO system and home DHW
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz PE
- Motor protection: no need to additionally protect the motor
- Protection class: IP 44
- Insulation class: H
- Maximum relative humidity: <95 °C
- Maximum CO system pressure: 1 Mpa
- Sound Pressure: 43 dB (A)
- Installation length: 180 mm
- Screw diameter: 11/2"/1"
- Lifting height up to: 8 m
Advantages of installing MAGI2 pumps:
- Easy to install and run.
- The circulation pump of the MAGI2 series has an auto-adaptive mode AUTO/ECO (factory settings). In most cases, you can start the pump without having to make any adjustments and automatically adapt it to the current needs of the system.
- High comfort of use.
- Low noise level of the pump and the entire system.
- Low power consumption.
- Compared to a traditional circulation pump, the energy consumption of the MAGI2 series pump is very low and can reach up to 5W depending on the installation.