WELCOME TO OUR STORE
TO OUR STORE
ANTIFREEZE VALVE FOR HEAT PUMPS MONOBLOCK 1"
Antifreeze valves from the IW series are designed for installation in installations where monoblock heat pumps are used to protect them against thickening and freezing. The operation of the valve depends on the temperature outside, when the temperature drops below 0°C, the pump is not powered, which stops the flow of the medium and freezes slowly. When the temperature drops below 3°C, the valve is opened, allowing the refrigerant to drain, the more the temperature decreases, the flow is increased.
- Brass body and thermal element
- Operation in a narrow temperature range
- Foot valve for reliable, tight shut-off
- Operation only under the influence of temperature change
- No effect of pressure changes
- Easy installation with pipe wrench
- Removes the minimum amount of water required to prevent frost damage
- Quick valve change thanks to three-part design: a foot valve is mounted between the valve body and the cartridge.
- Connection: 1"
- Medium: water
- Operating range (medium): 0°C – 65°C
- Operating range (outside temperature): -30°C to 65°C
- Valve actuation temperature (medium): 3°C
- Closing temperature (medium): 4°C
- Full valve opening: 1°C
- Maximum flow: 10 m³/h
- Maximum drainage: 1 m³/ h
- Max. pressure: 8 bar
- DIMENSIONS [A mm × B mm × C "]: 107 × 58 × 1"